Monday, July 9, 2007

I just want to say that I know I haven't been on top of things as well as I should be, or could be. My days are so jammed packed, that the only time I get more than ten minutes to do anything is at night. And by then I'm so tired, all I want to do is write a few quick notes before crashing. They really mean INTENSIVE when they call it "intensive training."

I'm keeping track (minus small group weekend) of what we're doing everyday, on a word document. But how often I update might go down. But it may go up, now that Perspectives is over.


Small group weekend was just what I needed, and I'm excited for everything else they have for us. Pictures and whatnot WILL be posted SOON, I promise. I just don't know how soon.

But thanks for reading, and keeping up with my summer.
=)

I love you all!

No comments: